Entries for Alexandria Reneal

Go down

Entries for Alexandria Reneal

Post by Fluffy on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:17 pm

To Alex, From Justin
Justin Matthews ~

My dear,

I managed to find your journal. Thank the Gods I did... I can't seem to find you right now. You're probably off training with your father.

Anyway, I have some bad news, Alexandria. I won't be here when you return. This just isn't the place for a human. It's not going to work. Your kind doesn't enjoy having me around, no matter what causes I done to them. In addition, I learned more about your race from one of your elders. You as a Half-Elf could live to be three hundred or so. That's so amazing, Alex! Though.. I'm only human. I could die before I see age fifty. I don't want that for you. If you were to live until you're three hundred, then so would I. My Alex needs someone that can cherish her as long as she lives.

I'm not certain where I'll end up from here. The rest of the world is full of danger and darkness, but as long as you're in my heart, I know I can survive until I find where I belong. Just do me a favor and remind your clan how grateful I still am for everyone taking care of me when I was near death that time ago. Staying here gave me wonderful experiences. Especially being with you...

I needn't take up too much space in your beautiful little book. If I could, I'd fill every pace, every space in a book with words to you.

I'm leaving behind some of my belongings for you to keep. They'll help you in the future, I'm sure of it. There's a little of me in every object, which will keep me close to you every single day.

I hope your hair stays nice and long. It's so beautiful in that length - Especially with that color. I'm really going to miss you. Sorry that I cannot spare one last kiss, but when you see me in your dreams, I'll kiss you as much as you'd like. Please take care, my darling.

Sincerely,
Justin

Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I made it into a PANTS thread. - Fel)

Fluffy
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entries for Alexandria Reneal

Post by Fluffy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 pm

On the Saddest Day
Alexandria Reneal ~

Today, I've mourned for the departure of my Justin. He left without any warning or clues. I solemnly regret my traveling with father today to travel. My absence was for a few days and I wonder when it was Justin wrote to me and left. No matter what the date, I am missing him. It's as if my heart was just taken into his hands and then torn in half and then given back to me. He cares too much for the fact I live long. How I wish my mother loved a human. How I wish my people gave Justin another chance. After all, they did for my mother. Didn't they? Or did she not even love my father.. What if she married and bred just so she wouldn't be on her own? I'll never know...

Justin left me some weapons and a black cloak with a nice hood he had made himself. I also saw some flowers and a beautiful circlet made of silver with a jewel in the center. I'm wearing it right now and everyone claims it brings out my eyes and coordinates with my hair. How flattering. Justin was a wonderful craftsman. My other journal spoke all about him... If I could only find it, I can read through. Look back on the memories. The days I spent with him and wrote down on the paper...

I suddenly feel like I'm a different person. I never did like the path my father was choosing. Now that my love is gone, I feel the need to take my leave just like he did. I may never see him again... The young man was so much more vulnerable than I, but.. Just the simple thoughts ache my heart.

When comes the coldest day of the season, I'm separating from my village. Until then, I am going to vigorously train until I'm forced into nighttime slumber. I'll return to writing on the day I leave.

Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fluffy
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:49 pm

On the Coldest Day
Alexandria Reneal ~

Today, I took my leave. I've been incredibly grateful to have resistance to the cold. Otherwise, I could imagine that I'd be sorely bitten by the cold ice and snow. And the wind...
I couldn't have chosen a more perfect day to leave my homeland. I've always liked how Mother Nature cooperated with my moods since I came into existence. All this snow made the scene perfect. I promise to never forget the view of my home when I turned back to look one last time.

As of now, I sit on the branch of a tree, deciding which path to choose. This forest is covered in blankets of snow and the critters seem delighted, while others seem to be in disgust. In fact, here's a nest in the tree's trunk where a pair of birds are settling to sleep.

Instincts are telling me to take the path to my left. I can't quite explain why, but why argue against it? My sword and I are prepared for anything and everything.

Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fluffy
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:26 pm

My Journey Down the Left Path
Alexandria Reneal ~

As of now, I am walking along the pathway after taking a rest in the tree. It's the bright, early morning and I can feel the temperature increasing as the day slowly grows older. It's very peaceful here. If I didn't feel so lonesome without the contact of others, I'd be comfortable with sheltering in a place like this. Though, it'd be a waste of my many years of training to simply stay here just to...

On a different subject, I-
*The handwriting now continues in a sloppier fashion, this sentence left unfinished.*

This path is long and treacherous. I had recently encountered a band of thieves who were intent on killing me and taking away my belongings. Thankfully, I managed to turn the tables and became the one victorious. I am laying here in a pile of snow underneath a bare tree where squirrels are at play, letting the snow fall over me from its branches. I'm much too tired and weak to carry on at this point. In fact, I feel quite faint... The snow I lay upon looks crimson and the animals won't leave me be. Perhaps, a quick nap and I can wake up feeling better.

Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fluffy
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm

My New Arrival
Alexandria Reneal~

It's dark outside. I'm laying in a bed, dressed in a silk gown and my hair is braided. I feel really self conscience without my hood and cloak to hide me, but it appears that no one is here right now. How many people have seen me? I wonder...

My wounds appear to be healed over. A nice woman came in to visit me and made sure I was alright. She told me I was asleep for three days and overtime, she had been helping me recover. All that's left now is a scar at my side and some minor scratches that might have been more serious those few days ago.

This woman told me someone found me and brought me here and that he also belongs to this town. I feel the need to personally thank this stranger, which I plan to do tomorrow. For now, I'm expected to rest. Yet, I cannot fall asleep. It's hard to believe I was knocked out for three entire days, when just before all that, I had left home and got attacked. Even so, I don't doubt I chose the right path. For the other path could have had something far worse and could have led towards something opposite of this wonderful little town called Drizaeavich, apparently named after their Empress. After I thank my savior, I may explore.

I truly wonder if my father is wondering where I am. Does he miss me? Does anyone miss me? Well.. I miss them. Yet, I'm feeling myself start to tire of these absences. Perhaps it is true - My emotions are redressing.

Fluffy
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy on Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:49 pm

My First Friend in Years..
Alexandria Reneal

My meeting with my hero went well. He's called Endry Blade. This man knows of my race and possibly even more than I'd have liked for him to know about me, but I suppose I couldn't expect him not to know when I was on the ground. Oh, I still feel embarrassed. I suppose I've discovered a new weakness - Large numbers of people.

Anyway, he's earned my respect. I well consider Endry as a friend. After all, he did save my life and has treated me like an equal. Their empress is very kind. In fact, I may not be standing if it wasn't for her. I owe a great favor to both Endry and the Empress. I intend to repay those favors before I take another leave.

Until that time should come, I am remaining here in this town. I am keeping myself from writing too much. After all, I have limited space in this book. Someday, I may come across another to purchase, but for now, what I have is all I have...

Fluffy
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down